Sunday, November 1, 2020

2020 Great Stash Bash Challenge ~ November edition!

Happy November!!  Today starts a new month which means we are launching a new edition of Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash 2020!  Christmas decorations are out in all the stores so it has us dreaming of the Most Wonderful Time of the Year so this month we are focusing on Christmas papers!!  So let's get this party started with our November edition of Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash 2020 challenge!!   

For those who are new to the challenge here is how it works:
On the 1st of each month we will post a challenge prompt and the stash kit we have created using that prompt. During the month we will try to use as much of our stash kits as possible on different projects. Then, on the last day of the month, we will do a recap post showing what stash we were able to bash!
This will be a just-for-fun challenge so no monthly prize - but isn't the real prize using up our stash? You never know - if we still have a few unused stash items after a few months, then those items may just go into a giveaway. We hope you will join us in our quest to bash some stash in 2020. If you accept the challenge to play along - link up on either my blog or Lori's Blog (or both if you choose) so that we can see who is joining us each month!

Now for our November challenge:


Here are the rules:
This month we will create a kit with 10 papers (seven papers 3 years or older & three newer papers), 5-7 scrap papers, 4 embellishments (three that are 3 years or older & one newer one), and some embossing folders!!!

1. Follow the challenge prompt to create a kit to work with throughout the month. You may use other items, but please concentrate on using your kit. 
2. Create new, not previously posted projects using your stash kit.
3. If you have a blog - please include the challenge graphic and a link to our challenge in your posts. 
4. You may link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you share on Instagram, please make sure to use - #lisaandlorisgreatstashbash2020
Since this is a just for fun challenge the rules are not set in stone BUT we have them to help you focus on what really matters using your stash!  We also hope you will help spread the word of our fun challenge so others may join in!!  You know you have at least one friend who needs to use her stash!! 
Here is my kit using the November prompts:

I'm so excited to use my embossing folders! I have so many so it will feel good to use them!! One of them I have never ever used!!  Yikes! I am hoping to scrap a bunch of older Christmas pictures as well as use this kit on my December Daily for this year!!

Here are a few close ups of my kit:
My older papers (I chose nine):
These papers are from the following lines:  Crate Paper FaLaLa; Pebbles Home for Christmas, Pink Fresh Studios Holiday Vibes, Hip Kit Club Make a Wish and Hip Kit Club Holiday Happenings.

My three newer papers:

These papers are from the new line by Crate Paper called Hey Santa!!  I got them in a swap and am excited to use them! 

My scraps:
I had a hard time matching the reds and greens in this kit with scraps but I think these scraps will coordinate well.  I have no earthly idea what lines they are from as all the branding strips are missing! 

My embellishments:
The new embellishment is from Crate Paper Hey Santa that I got in a swap.  The older embellishments are from Hip Kit Club Make a Wish and American Craft Thickers Cozy.  The other 2 sticker sheets I can't remember the line they are from the one of the far right is from Pebbles but I am not sure of the other one as it is missing the branding strip.  I love all these stickers, so cute don't you think??!!

My embossing folders:
The embossing folders were so hard to photograph, but one is snowflakes which I haven't used in a long time and forgot I even had!!!  The one on the bottom right I have never even used!  I hope to at least use them all once on some Christmas cards!!  

I am super excited to dig into my fun kit this month!! I hope you will join me and Lori as we endeavor to bash some stash this month!  Remember if you play along make sure and use the #lisaandlorisgreatstashbash2020.  I can't wait to see your kit!  Happy creating!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Fun kit you pull together to prepare for your December Daily

    ReplyDelete