Saturday, October 31, 2020

WCMD sketch #5 at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy Halloween!!  Can you believe I totally forgot to buy Halloween candy??? I sure hope not to many stop by as I have only one straggly bag of candy!! I'm seeing it as a good thing that means I won't eat it...think of all the calories I will be missing out on lol!  Today is the last day of the month and the last Saturday of the month so it's time for our final WCMD sketch...we have been celebrating World Card Making Day all month long at Sketch N Scrap with a new exclusive card sketch!  It's been fun and I have gotten a lot of cards made, how about you?  I hope you have enjoyed it!
  Here is the last sketch created by yours truly:

Here is my card created with the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Whisper White & Dapper Denim: Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee And Many More; ink: Memento Black Tuxedo; stamp: CTMH; sticker: Simple Stories I am; black pen: Le Pen

I had fun using up the little last bits of my October Kill a Kit at The ScrapRoom this month.  These are literally the last of my scraps from this line.  I loved this line and was tempted to buy more but talked myself out of it as I have more paper then one person should be allowed to have lol!  I hope you will hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the other DT members created with this sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment