Tuesday, October 20, 2020

October 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

Good evening!  I had fun tonight playing with the October 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Have you had a chance to play along yet?  If not here is the sketch:

Here is my card I created using the sketch:
Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories I am; stickers: Simple Stories I Am; sentiment (hello): Jen Hadfield Along the Way

This card was created using scraps from my October Kill a Kit at The ScrapRoom!  I am trying to use up the last scraps of this kit as well as the 12 x 12 sticker sheet.  I was excited to find that this ephemera piece from the Pebbles Along the Way line matched the Simple Stories I am line so well!  I loves this fun sketch by Heather Hall for Sketch N Scrap and know I will be using it again and again!  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the other DT members created wtih the sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment