Monday, October 5, 2020

Spooky Candy Collectors!!

Happy Monday!!  I have a busy week this week but am still hopeful I will get in some crafty time at some point!  How about you?  Is your week off to a busy start?  Today I am sharing my first layout created with the October Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is the October Flavors of the month kit:

Here is the Echo Park I Love Halloween mini kit I used on today's layout:

Here is my layout created with this super fun kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Echo Park I love Halloween-from the kit; cardstock: black-from the kit; stickers: Echo Park I love Halloween- from the embellishment kit; epoxy stickers: word & spiders: Echo Park I Love Halloween- from the kit: ephemera: Echo Park I Love Halloween-from the kit
My niece has always loved Halloween and making up her own costumes!! This is from last year when she was an evil M &M! She had a blast trick or treating with her friend...and the title Candy Collector definitely applied to her!  This kit was so fun, I love the epoxy word sticker and cute little spiders included in this kit!  I added a torn edge to the black cardstock to give my layout some texture.  The dracula and witch stickers are adorable and are from the embellishment kit.  If you are looking forward to Halloween this year then this kit is perfect for you!!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other talented DT did with this amazing kit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment