Sunday, October 25, 2020

October Flavors of the Month kit @ The ScrapRoom

Happy Sunday!  The month is winding down and I am trying to catch up on posting the layouts I have created this month!  Today I am sharing a fun layout I created with the October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom using the Simple Stories Apron Strings collection!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Apron Strings collection I am using on today's layout:

Here is my layout using the amazing kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Ivory- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Apron Strings- from the kit; dies: Stampin' Up stitched dies- from my stash; ephemera: Simple Stories Apron Strings- from the kit; brads:Simple Stories Apron Strings- from the kit; enamel dot: My Mind's Eye- from my stash
I had so much fun with these pictures of my niece enjoying her favorite pie last November!! She loves all things pumpkin so it was fun to do a layout about her love of pumpkin!  I have hidden my journaling on the tag behind the square picture, this fun tag is part of the kit!  I decided to go with a bunch of circles on this layout and I love the way it turned out, it gave the smaller embellishments more impact.  The pie at the top of the layout was fussy cut from one of the tags included in the kit.  Sometimes it is hard to find a way to use tags but in this instance the saying on the tag didn't fit my pictures/theme so I just cut out the pie and used that portion of the tag!!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!   Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment