Wednesday, October 28, 2020

World Card Making Day card sketch #3 at Sketch N Scrap!!

Happy Hump Day!!  The month is winding down and I FINALLY found time to play along with sketch #3 for World Card Making Day at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch by yours truly:

Here is the card I created with this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: card stock: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee And Many More & Scenic Route (white grid); dies: Stampin' Up stitched circle and rectangle; foam sticker: Pink Paislee And Many More; ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo; Stamp: CTMH Birthday Greetings; pen: Le Pen

I used my October Kill A Kit for this card and just love how it turned out!  These colors are so vibrant in this amazing line by Pink Paislee, it is one of my favorite lines they have put out!!  I had so much fun creating this card and with this sketch it came together super fast and easy!  I hope you will pop over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the other DT members have created with this sketch!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment