Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Card sketch #179 at Sketch N Scrap

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing my card created with the super fun card sketch by sketch artist Stacy at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is her sketch:

Here is my card created with this amazing sketch:
Supplies Used: cardstock:  Stampin' Up-Very Vanilla; patterned paper: Simple Stories I am & Pebbles Jen Hadfield Along the Way; stickers: Simple Stories I am; enamel heart: Teresa Collins.

I don't make a lot of square cards so when I saw this sketch I jumped at the chance!  They are super fun and a break from making the usual style card!!  I had a lot of fun creating this card for a special friend to encourage her in a new adventure in her life!  This card was made from scraps I had left over from some previous ScrapRoom kits!  I love using up scraps on cards...I am doing a good job in 2020 of keeping my scraps under control!  This sketch made creating the card so easy and I know I will be using it over and over!  Make sure and stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what other amazing cards the DT created with this fun sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment