Friday, October 9, 2020

Freaky Fast Friday October Fun!

TGIF!!  Today I am sharing a layout I created with the October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom  and Freaky Fast Formula for October. What a fun kit this is!  
Here is the full kit:
 

 Here is the PhotoPlay Heart & Home collection that I used for today's layout:



Here is my layout created with this fun kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Kraft- from the kit; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Heart & Home- from the kit; stickers: PhotoPlay Heart & Home - from the kit; black pen- LePen- from my stash; white pen: Signo- from my stash; date stamp: Heidi Swapp- from my stash; ink: Memento Black Tuxedo- from my stash.

I love this picture of my brother, sister-in-law and nephew from last year!  I have had it on my desk for the longest time waiting for the perfect papers to use with it and this beautiful line by PhotoPlay was perfect as you can see! I love the beautiful colors of this awesome line!  I hope you will join us and play along with the fun Freaky Fast Formula this month!  If you do make sure and share you layout with me, I'd love to see it!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment