Saturday, October 24, 2020

World Card Making Day sketch #4 at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy weekend!  Today is Saturday and that means time to launch another exclusive World Card Making Day sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  We are celebrating World Card Making Day all month long in October with an exclusive card sketch each and every Saturday this month!  Today's sketch is brought to us by sketch artist Stacy.  Here is her awesome sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: patterned paper: Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest; cardstock: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla; ephemera: Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest; ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy; stamp: CTMH Card Captions

For this card I am using the papers I have picked out for October's Great Stash Bash challenge.  I am not doing as well using up my papers as I had hoped since life always seems to get in the way, but at least I am making a small dent in my papers this month.  If you want to learn more about Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash 2020 challenge you can go to THIS POST.  I decided to work on some just because cards for my stash as I seem to never have enough of those as this is the most used type of card in my stash for some reason...I think it's because I am horrible about remembering birthdays!!  I hope you check out the amazing cards the Sketch N Scrap DT made with this awesome sketch and I also hope you will join Lori and myself as we endeavor to bash some stash in 2020!!  Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Jillibean Soup make the cutest card supplies ever? Love this card.

    ReplyDelete