Friday, October 2, 2020

October Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom

TGIF!!   Today I am sharing a layout I created using the October 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap and the October Flavors of the month kit.  Here is the kit for October:

Here is the PinkFresh Studios Days of Splendor min kit I am using on today's layout:


Here is the October 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap created by sketch artist Stacy:


Here is my layout using this amazing sketch and adorable kit:

Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit & Stampin' Up Crumb Cake-from my stash; Patterned Paper: PinkFresh Studios Days of Splendor- from the kit; ephemera: punches: Stampin' Up scallop border and circles-from my stash; letter stickers: American Craft Thickers- from my stash; gold word:Citrus Twist Kits- from my stash.

I just loved this sketch!  This layout came together so quickly using this amazing sketch.  This sketch is outside of my usual style which I think is why I love it so much!  I know I will be using it again and again!  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun sketch and kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment