Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun page, fun colors!

Isn't this a great picture? It shows the fun side of these two nutty boys! They have a love hate thing going on...all the paper and the tag where found in this months Personalscrapper kit. The paper is by We R Memory Keepers the Nonsense line...and it fits these two boys perfectly, they are full of nonsense! LOL! They don't know whether to love each other or hate each other...most of the time they love each other, unless of course one of them has something the other one doesn't then fights ensue. It doesn't matter what the "IT" is, it could be a baby bottle and if one had one the other would want one to!! I should have titled it "We're cousins but we act like brothers!" HA! Hey, more inspiration for me, I'll have to do that title soon. You know I will have plenty of opportunity the next time they get together! I really liked the playfulness of this paper line, it lets you capture the playful side of whomever you are scrapping. I plan on using it for some of my summer pics, and it is great for fall pics too. Very versatile. I also loved this tag which comes in the kit, its a quote by Erma Bombeck: " The family: We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant. Loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together." Pretty fitting of these 2 I might add and probably most siblings or close relatives! Oh, and I wanted to point out the letters, they didn't come with the kit (the ones that did are super cute too) but they are the new puffy letters from American Crafts, and I got these at Archivers when I visited my SIL and brother in Omaha last month. I wish I had gotten every color they had, I wasn' t sure if I liked them, but seeing them on the page, I fell in love....hint hint for whoever got my name for Christmas...I'll take one of each color! HA! Is anyone working on their gratitude journal? I have been doing mine everyday. I have the journaling done, and most of my pics taken, now I just need to put it all together so I can share. I did get a CUTE little scrapbook to put it in at Hallmark this weekend. I needed a small album that just holds 4 x 6 pics and not one with like 100 pages, simple thing to find right? NOT...I looked all over, until I decided to hit Hallmark for some Christmas decorations and wrap and stumbled upon this one. I'll try and post of pic soon. It's raining and dreary here, perfect scrapbooking weather, so I hope to get a bunch done this week! Tune in for use your stash Tuesday tomorrow, I have been digging in the bottom of my embellishment drawer for this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment