Saturday, November 15, 2008

Princess Party

Well, as promised here is a picture of little Princess Katie on her first birthday and here is a picture of the card that I made for her to go with the Disney Princess chair that Jake and I got her for her first birthday. As you can see she is really enjoying her castle cake. Now, she didn't really enjoy the gifts as much but she did like her hat. I can't believe she left it on the entire time and didn't get a drop of frosting on it. She did like the sparkle of the sticker on this card and that's what I thought when I picked them up at the Target Dollar spot. I think it looks as if she is wearing some lipstick in this picture! But she is a super sweet little girl and we both love her to pieces! Back to creating...don't forget the deadline is tomorrow for Valerie's sketch challenge over at Got Sketch? I'm started but not done, hope to finish tomorrow! Have a great rest of the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment