Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I am Thankful for...

Here he is, my son, my best Christmas present ever, my biggest blessing and one of the many many many things I am thankful for! I love this picture taken of him in the Omaha airport when we were going on our fall break trip. I look at it and can't believe how much he has grown and how fast time is flying by! He will soon be a teenager, he's almost taller than me, and his feet are already bigger then mine at age 10 !! As you reflect on your blessings today around a table piled high with lots of turkey, stuffing, and all the fixin's don't forget to say a prayer for all those struggling in the world today, those who have lost jobs, are sick, or who are alone today. It's the small things that bring us such joy, the priceless things money can't begin to bring to you, so remember even if your 401K isn't as padded as it was last year, these little joys are our true blessings and what we should stop and remember everyday to be thankful for! Happy Turkey Day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment