Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday's Featured Blogger!

WOW! Am I glad it's Friday or what? I have been struggling to get things done since the time has changed. It seems like it is starting to get dark when I am finishing up work, and that makes me SLEEPY...so if I sit down for even a moment, I am out like a light. I also stayed up late watching the election coverage on Tuesday night, so that may also be part of it. So I have been a bit of a slacker this week. But without further ado...I would like to introduce my featured blogger for today. Lynette is a member of Personalscrapper like me. I have enjoyed her blog for quite awhile now. I love her creative style, she always creates the best titles and word art on her pages. Plus, she does many double page spreads and fits SO many pictures on them, that it makes it look super easy. I love her funny and also inspirational messages too. She has some AWESOME pictures of her country (she is from South Africa), which is very beautiful, making me want to visit their someday to see it in real life! So hop on over to her blog and check out all her lovely creations! http://creativemoments-lynette.blogspot.com And thanks Lynette for letting me share your beautiful work with all my friends here at My Creative Endeavors! I hope to get some scrapbooking done this weekend, so keep checking back, I promise to get some of my creative juices flowing again real soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love Lynette's LOs, too! She got me to start scrapping my stacks of event pics for 2 pagers again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa for introducing me to your scrappy friends. I have posted the tutorial of the Circle Album on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Lisa! You are all an inspiration at PersonalScrapper!

    ReplyDelete