Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Git 'R Done Wednesday


Hello folks! I was so excited about actually completing the last layout in my "junk" or "to be completed" drawer, but I am sorry to say it was not the last one as I originally thought. I pulled out the stuff to complete this layout and found a few pieces of paper and a picture with a title on it, so I guess that is the last layout that needs to be finished. So we will have one more edition of Git R Done Wednesdays where I post a layout that I left half done for an ungodly amount of time. This layout was minus any embellishments and journaling. The picture was mounted and strips of paper and the title block where with it, but that was it. I couldn't make it work like I wanted to, so I turned to my fav site when I am at a standoff ~ Got Sketch by Valeria Salmon! I quickly located a sketch to use by scrolling down on the sidebar where it lists the sketches by groups such as one photo, two photos etc. I decided my picture and embellishments were a perfect fit for sketch #69, and then my page came together in about 30 minutes from there. Easy peasy...you gotta love the sketch....some Seinfeldese for those of you old enough. I like the way this turned out, it is one of my favorite pictures of my son, he is on the HUGE ferris wheel at Mall of America's theme park and this layout has "laid" around since 2004 folks, so it was about time I completed it don't ya think?! I used Basic Gray's Mellow line from my September 2007 Personalscrapper kit. The colors complimented my photo well I thought. I plan on doing a bunch of housekeeping tomorrow so I can have lots of time to play this weekend as there is an online crop over at Personalscrapper this weekend, so I hope to get a lot done then. I will post what I get done at the end of the week! Have a wonderful "hump day" and catch back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment