Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


And here is my first completed challenge out of the 16 we were given to complete at the Personalscrapper Valentine's Online Crop. This layout was done for the altered photo challenge. I used Picassa to edit the photo. I changed it to black and white, cropped it, and then used the GLOW feature to surround our hands with a glow. It looks much better in real life. I used these Bo Bunny papers I got from AC Bailey in November and also dusted off my Sizzix machine to make the letters for the word LOVE! I thought it was somewhat of a Valentine's themed layout to feature today. My son's team the Hawks almost won their first game today. It ended up being a tie...but they played very good and if it hadn't have been for a foul in the last seconds they would have won! It was pretty much a nail biter the entire game and we are hoping for a win next week! Gotta run and get back to work on my other 15 challenges! LOL! Have a good Valentine's Day and an awesome weekend!

1 comment: