Thursday, February 19, 2009

Use your scraps!

Hello all you cyber friends! Today I am showing off a couple of cards that I made using the scraps from my recent LOVE layout that I posted on Feb. 14th. I literally had 4 scraps of paper left over from this layout and instead of stuffing them in my scrap drawer I decided to create a couple of cards with them. I did have to add the cardstock, but the patterned papers were only trimmed a bit to make these cards. I found out when you limit what you can use your creating is much faster. Less choices to fret about I guess. I really love these colors, this paper is from Bo Bunny and the cardstock is from Stampin' Up- colors: ruby red, kraft and black. Very pretty color combo. I made these as sympathy cards as I was totally out and unfortunately needed one this week and decided if I had an extra it would really be nice so I wouldn't be making a card so last minute next time. So next time you are tempted to toss those scraps challenge yourself to see what fabulous creations you can make with them! You might surprise yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment