Tuesday, April 3, 2018

AC Shimelle Box of Crayons- April Flavors of the Month kit

Time for another layout using the ScrapRoom April Flavors of the Month kit!
Here is the kit:
Here is the mini kit featuring American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons paper line:

Here is my layout using this super fun and bright line
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Shimelle Box of Crayons- from the kit; card stock: black & white - from my stash; ephemera: Shimelle box of Crayons - from the kit; letter stickers: pink small stickers-from the kit; black & white letters & small black letters- from my stash; shaker (toucan)- Shimelle Box of Crayons- from the kit; stickers (lizard & crayons): Shimelle Box of Crayons- embellishment kit; dies: circle & scallop circle- from my stash
I had so much fun with this kit!! I went outside of my comfort zone and did a really fun long title with my pictures offset and not as linear as I usually do!  I figured a line this fun and crazy called for it! I knew right away the title I wanted to use and the pictures I wanted to use!! I love these pictures of my son and my BFF's son from way back in 2009 at one of our many trips to the waterpark!  They were horsing around and being silly when they didn't know we were looking....giving in to tween boy humor as boys love to do at that age! I just love the expressions on their faces, captures both their personalities so well!! This line is just perfect for any type of pictures and I just love the bright colors and funky ephemera that goes with this line! I did use the embellishment kit as well, here is that kit:
I hope you will enjoy this kit as much as I did!! Make sure and head over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members created using this fun kit!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment