Saturday, April 7, 2018

Pink Fresh Let your Heart Decide- April Flavors of the Month kit

I had so much fun with the April Flavors of the Month kit!!  Can you believe I have never used a paper line by Pink Fresh????!!  Me either!  I can't believe I waited this long! The Let Your Heart Decide line is spectacular! 
Here is the April Flavors of the Month kit:
And here is the Pink Fresh Let Your Heart Decide mini kit:
Isn't it gorgeous???  Here is my layout using this kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock- white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Pink Fresh Let your Heart Decide- from the kit; ephemera: Pink Fresh Let Your Heart Decide- from the kit; frame: Pink Fresh Let Your Heart Decide- from the kit; title- American Crafts Thickers- from my stash; wood veneers: Pink Fresh- from the embellishment kit
My good friend LOVES hummingbirds, so when I saw this sweet little hummingbird in my kit I knew I had to use this picture of her and her sweet daughter!  I loved the frame included in the kit as well but I always have a hard time using them, so I decided to treat it as a second picture, but because I didn't have second picture to frame I cut apart one of the many quote boxes which is one of the papers that comes in the kit and framed it!! I love the way it turned out!  These quote boxes are just to cute!!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this kit, there are some SUPER cute layouts using it!!  I also used the amazing embellishment kit on my layout - the wood veneer shapes included in this kit are awesome!

You can find the embellishment kit HERE at the ScrapRoom store!  I hope you will enjoy using this kit as much as I did!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment