Thursday, June 7, 2018

June Flavors of the Month Kit- Simple Stories Travel Notes

It's almost Friday friends!! Hopefully you have found a little bit of creative time this week, if not the weekend is coming!! Today I am sharing my second layout created with the Flavors of the Month kit for June at The ScrapRoom.  This time I am using the Simple Stories Travel Notes collection.  Here is the entire kit for June:

Here is a close up of the Simple Stories Travel Notes mini kit I used on this layout:

And my layout using this fun line:
Supplies Used: cardstock: black- from my stash- to mount photo; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Travel Notes- from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories Travel Notes- from the kit
This layout came together so easily using the amazing kit! I love this line and even though we don't travel much due to our work schedules and $$$ constraints I used this photo taken of my brother, sister-in-law and nephew with myself when we road the Tarantula Steam Engine in the Fort Worth Stock Yards when they came to visit for my son's graduation from high school 2 year ago.  My nephew was really into trains at the time and I think he enjoyed it!  If you ever visit Fort Worth I would recommend it!  I really think you could use this line for non-travel layouts as well, the colors are so rich and vibrant!  My favorite part of this mini kit was the word paper so I used it as my background. Plus you get an entire 12 x 12 sticker sheet which is so amazing!  I hid my journaling behind the picture with a tag I hand cut to fit the tabs that are included on the sticker sheet! I promise you will love this line!  Don't forget to head on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT member did with this kit!  And if you are tempted to get one of your own you can purchase it at The ScrapRoom store!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment