Saturday, June 9, 2018

Sketch N Scrap's Summer Daze Crop!

The weekend is here! Yay! Yesterday Sketch N Scrap kicked off their June Summer Daze crop sure to get us all inspired and ready for some lazy Summer Daze of being creative!!!  Today is my turn to host a challenge.  My challenge is to create a card using card sketch #100 from June 2017.  Here is the sketch by me:

And here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: CTMH Gimme Me Some Sugar; wood veneer hearts: Studio Calico; Glitter Paper: CTMH silver; Die: CTMH heart die; sentiment: Pink Fresh Studios; card base: CTMH.
I love how this card turned out!  To see more inspiring cards using this sketch you can view the original post from last year HERE.   I love this sketch and was glad to revisit it and use up some of my older stash!  I have a lot of these wood veneer hearts and still love them so I kind of hoard them, but I need to use them up!  I love how the sparkly heart gives the right touch of sparkle and bling to this card!! I hope you will join us at the Summer Daze Crop!  We will have 4 challenges and PLENTY of time to play along as the crop runs from June 8th until June 31st at midnight CST!  So hop on over and join in the fun!  Even if you don't play along you will be inspired by all the wonderful eye candy!  Happy creating friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment