Wednesday, June 13, 2018

June Flavors of the Month kit ~ Double Page Fun!

Good morning scrappy friends!  I am here today to share my double page layout using the June Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom!  This layout features Pink Paislee Confetti Wishes! Here is the main kit for June:
 Here is the Pink Paislee Confetti Wishes kit I used for my double page spread:

Here is my layout:
Supplies Used: Card stock: White- from the kit, Stampin' Up- Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee Confetti Wishes- from the kit; chipboard stickers: Pink Paislee Confetti Wishes- from the kit; ephemera: Pink Paislee Confetti Wishes- from the kit; Dies: Stampin' Up (circle)- from my stash; ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo (to ink edges of papers)- from my stash; rhinestones: Queen & Co- from my stash, flower punch: EK Success- from my stash; Number sticker: American Crafts Thicker- from my stash.
I loved the tropical colors and feel to these papers! The colors are delicious and were perfect for these pictures of my niece celebrating her 8th birthday!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see the other amazing double page layouts created by the DT!!  And check out the fun June Flavors of the Month kit in more detail at The ScrapRoom store! Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment