Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #124

The week is flying by and it has been a busy one!  I am ready for the weekend and some more creative time!  Have you seen the latest sketch at Sketch N Scrap? It's by me and features tags and flowers, so fun!  Here is the sketch:

My card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: card stock- CTMH White; Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine & Stampin' Up (pink); twine- Lawn Fawn; sentiment- Elle's Studio; tag- SEI; flower sticker-Photo Play Hello Spring

This card was super fast and easy to make following the sketch pretty closely!  I used only scraps and stuff from my "BASHket".  This SEI tag is SO old, I think I got it when I first started scrapping, I used up all the paper that it went with a long time ago but this tag made it into my BASHket a few months ago so it was great to use it up!  I am glad to find a card to use it on because it is very pretty! I have almost used up my entire collection of Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine this month, so you may see it come around again soon on some cards as I don't really have enough for a layout, I love Lawn Fawn papers they are so pretty!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, there is still time to play along as you have until June 30th to link up AND don't forget we are also having a crop (SUMMER DAZE CROP), it ends June 30th as well but that still gives you time to join in on the fun challenges!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment