Tuesday, July 3, 2018

July Flavors of the Month kit~ Illustrated Faith All People All Nations!

Happy JULY!!!  I am so excited about this month's Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  It is another awesome kit that will inspire you to get more pages created!  Here is the kit:
Today I am sharing a layout I created using the Illustrated Faith All People All Nations line included as part of the kit.  Let's just say I love EVERYTHING Illustrated Faith!!! This line is spectacular!
Here is the part of the kit I used for today's layout:


Here is the layout I created using the kit:
 Supplies Used: Patterned paper: Illustrated Faith All People All Nations- from the kit; ephemera: Illustrated Faith All People All Nations- from the kit; stickers: Illustrated Faith All People All Nations- from the embellishment kit; enamel dots: Paper Studio- from my stash; Letter Stickers: Echo Park (small blue) & American Crafts Thickers (gold)- from my stash
I love how this layout turned out! This line is so eclectic and fun I immediately thought of this group picture of our "Glampers" from a recent Glamping retreat I went on in March with The Reset Girl and Crafty Destinations!  This retreat was so much fun and was held at The Lone Star Glamp Inn in Roundtop, TX.  We were a bunch of Jesus loving crafty girls and even though I had never met any of them before that time I felt as if we were old friends!! I wanted to make sure and scrap all my pictures from the event before I return in November for our second meet up of this year so that I can share my layouts with all my new friends.  This line is so eclectic and fun just like my "Glamping Babe" friends so I definitely had to use it to scrap this picture! 
I also used a number of the stickers from the sticker sheet included in the embellishment kit!  Here is the embellishment kit:

Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out all the amazing layouts from the creative DT! If you would like to purchase your own kit head over to The ScrapRoom store to get yours before they sell out!  You will love creating with this kit!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment