Monday, July 16, 2018

July Flavors of the Month kit~ Carta Bella Summer Splash!

Happy Monday!  The weekend sure seemed to fly by didn't it?  This week we are expecting record breaking heat in Texas, so I thought this layout was appropriate to share today! 😊 Today I'm using the fun Carta Bella Summer Splash line from the July Flavors of the Month kit!  
Here is the kit:
 Here is my layout using this fun kit:
 Supplies Used: cardstock: white-from the kit and ivory- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Summer Splash-from the kit; ephemera: Carta Bella Summer Splash- from the kit; chipboard: Carta Bella Summer Splash-from the embellishment kit; letter stickers: Paper Trunk & October Afternoon-from my stash; enamel dots: from the kit.
I love the vintage feel to this kit!  The cut apart blocks were my favorite- the More Beach Please & Eat, Beach, Sleep, Repeat made super fun embellishments with just a few snips of my scissors!! This line is perfect for your swimming, pool or beach pictures!  I didn't have any beach pictures but there is a little "fake" beach at our local waterpark so I used pictures from there and I think it looks great!  We always enjoy visiting there each Summer and dreaming that we are at the real beach!!  
Here is the fun embellishment kit that I got the chipboard turtle & palm leaf from:
Make sure and visit the ScrapRoom blog to check out the other amazing double page layouts the DT created with the fun July Flavors of the Month kit!  And if you would like your own kit visit the ScrapRoom store to reserve yours today!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment