Saturday, July 14, 2018

Sketch N Scrap's Red, White & Blue crop!

It's the weekend!! Do you have any big plans for today?  It's going to be hot again here in Texas so I'm planning to stay in most of the afternoon and get creative!  Our Red, White & Blue crop is in full swing over at the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page and today I am hosting Challenge #2!  Today's challenge is to create a card based on this fun sketch:

Here is the card I made using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White, Bashful- CTMH; Patterned Paper: CTMH Documented Paper Pack; Stamps: CTMH Documented; thin cuts: CTMH Documented; enamel dots: CTMH Documented; inks: Memento Black; Markers: ShinHan Tender Pink, Peony Purple & Golden Yellow.  
I just adore this set!! It has be most fun sentiments in it and the paper colors are much better in real life, they are so vivid and brilliant!! LOVE THEM!  I will be sad when this amazing line retires on August 31st 😪  You can purchase this set, paper or any of the accessories on my website: https://www.closetomyheart.com.   I hope you will be able to come crop with us this month!  The crop is going on from now until the end of the month, so plenty of time to play along! Hope to see you at the crop!!!

1 comment: