Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Photo Play Red, White & Blue - July Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy 4th of July!!🎆 I hope you will be enjoying some good food, fun time with family & fireworks today!!  We celebrated on Saturday since I had to work today, but I am sure I will hear fireworks going off tonight!!  Today I'm sharing my second layout of the month with you using the July Flavors of the Month Kit!  Here is the full kit:
 Here is the mini kit featuring the Photo Play Red, White & Blue line:

Here is my layout using this fun line:
Supplies Used: Card stock: ivory- from the kit; red & blue- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Photo Play Red, White & Blue- from the kit; stickers: Photo Play Red, White & Blue- from the kit
This layout was so fun to put together and came together quickly using this amazing kit! I only used a few pieces of card stock from my stash to mount the picture & some of the papers on to make them pop off the page more!  When I found this picture of my son from almost 18 years ago that I hadn't scrapped, I knew this paper was a perfect fit to document it!! I added some journaling on the back as the papers were a bit busy and the journaling didn't show up on the patterns very well.  Make sure and head over the the ScrapRoom blog to see what other awesome layouts the DT created with this kit!  Happy creating friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment