Thursday, July 5, 2018

June 100 Patterned Paper & Goals Update!

Whew! Another month in the books!  Time for my monthly update on my progress towards using up 100 patterned papers and some of my older stash for this year!  Summer is a busy time of the year & it's been a hard month to keep up with my goals...😵 So how did I do on my monthly goals?  Well, let's take a look:
1) Use 7 patterned Papers- ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ SUCCESS!
2) Use 10 Bashket items- ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅  SUCCESS! 
3) Use washi on 3 of my projects- ✅ ALMOST!
4)  Participate in 3 online challenges - ✅ Close!
5) Do all 4 weeks of the FLC challenges - OOPS!
6) Refresh 100 papers w/ Summer options - ✅ SUCCESS!
7) Enjoy one in person crafty girls get together- ✅ SUCCESS!
I may have set a few to many goals this month, but I was SUPER busy as we were out of town for 2 weekends and I didn't take that into account! I did have a lot of success. I really enjoyed my crafty friends get together, it was so fun and much needed!  I made a small dent in my stash again this month! I failed at my washi challenge & doing the FLC challenges AND the one online challenge I completed I did not upload the project by the deadline but since I actually got another card made based on that challenge I'm counting it!!! 😝  So July is here and I am ready to get started on this months goals...here is my July planner calendar and it's another busy month!!

Here are my July monthly goals:
1) Use 7 pattern papers from my 100 paper pile
2) Use washi tape on 3 of my projects
3) Use 10 Bashket items
4) Do all 4 weeks of the Faithful Life Club Challenges
5) Host a crafty garage sale to purge some stash I no longer want!
WOW! This is going to be a PACKED month but a lot of FUN!!  I am super excited for all the fun!
Here is a recap of my 100 paper challenge year so far:
 Tally so far is: 
January: Embellishments = 10  Papers = 5
February: Embellishments 5 Papers = 6
March: Embellishments = 7  Papers = 4
April: Embellishments = 6 Papers 4
May: Embellishments = 10 Papers = 5
June: Embellishments = 10 Papers = 7
To learn more about my 100 paper challenge you visit this blog post.    So is anyone else in this with me?  I think I would do better with a partner!!  I did not buy a single thing in June either (well, scrappy related) so I am sticking to my no buy policy BUT I am still drooling over the Doodlebug HELLO collection I'M IN LOVE with this collection!! 💗💖  Since not all my goals were met I am still not able to get it 😭 I hope I have set my goals better this month...that collection is calling my name!! I will check back in August for another update!  Wish me well!  Happy stash bashing friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment