Friday, May 3, 2019

May Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!

TGIF!!! I am so excited to share the May Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom with you today!!  What an incredible kit- I am sure you will agree!!  Here it is:
 Since today is Friday we have a super fun challenge on the first Friday of the month at The ScrapRoom called Freaky Fast Friday Formula!  You are given a "recipe" or "formula" to use for you layout and you must create a layout using papers cut to the dimensions stated in the formula.  Here is this month's formula:

Here is my layout I created using the formula and the American Crafts Sparkle City mini collection in May's Flavor of the Month kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock- white- from the kit; patterned papers: American Crafts Sparkle City- from the kit; stickers: American Crafts Sparkle City- from the kit; foam stickers: American Crafts Thickers- from the embellishment kit.
I love the pops of silver sparkle this kit has!  I love this sticker that says Above All Else Sparkle!  So perfect for the title!  I used the 3 circles called for in the formula as fireworks/sparklers coming out of my title at the top of the picture to give it even more emphasis!  This is my friend's adorable little granddaughter, isn't she the cutest?  I just loved her sweet dress and thought this line really set off her sparkle and was dressy enough for these pictures without overdoing it!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members have done using this kit on The ScrapRoom blog!  If you would like to purchase a kit for yourself you can visit The ScrapRoom store to do so HERE.  Tomorrow we celebrate NSD so make sure and stop by The ScrapRoom blog as we will have lots of FUN challenges for NSD this weekend but also there is a sale going on at The ScrapRoom store starting now through Sunday make sure and check it out!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment