Sunday, May 12, 2019

PhotoPlay Best Mom Ever~May Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mom's out there! Today I am sharing a Mom inspired layout using the May Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom.  This kit is so amazing and FULL of crafty goodness!  As a reminder, here is the kit:
 Here is the Photoplay Paper Best Mom Ever mini kit I used for my layout:

Here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Black- from the kit; red & white- from my stash; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Best Mom Ever- from the kit; Stickers: PhotoPlay Best Mom Ever- from the kit; die: Heart:CTMH- from my stash.
The amazing colors and patterns of this kit are SOOO me!! I totally love the black with the pops of bright red, turquoise and yellow!! YUMMY!! I also love how Rochelle included a FULL sheet of  stickers in this kit, so many choices to embellish your pages! This layout features my friend's granddaughter and her sweet Mom!  We all know that Mom's of toddler's are in fact Super Mom's!!! 
This layout is based on an older Sketch N Scrap sketch designed by yours truly for last year's 6th Birthday Bash!  Here is the sketch:
We are playing Bingo all month long to celebrate Sketch N Scrap's 7th birthday this month!! This layout was created so I was able to check off my 2018 sketch square on my bingo card here:
I have been madly working to get a bingo, but unfortunately I am not a strategist and have been just willy nilly doing squares with no plan!! LOL!  Therefore, my bingo card looks more like a checkerboard then a bingo card at this time!  If you would like to join us in the "Bingo Hall" we will be playing all month long check out our closed group HERE.

Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out the other amazing projects created by the DT using this collection!  Enjoy your day Mom's everywhere, I hope you will find time to capture some memories with those you love so you can scrap them later! Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment