Thursday, June 13, 2019

June Flavors of the Month kit~ Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux!

Good evening!! Today I am sharing my fun double page layout using the June Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is a reminder of the kit:
 Here is the Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux kit I used for my layout:

Here is my layout using this amazing kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock: teal from the kit; Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux- from the kit; ephemera: Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux- from the kit; letter stickers: Paper Studio - from my stash; washi tape- Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux-from the kit;
I love how this layout turned out! I thought the beautiful patterns and bright colors were perfect to document my friend's daughters' award ceremony this past May! I made my own journal box on the computer and added a strip of paper with a small ephemera cloud and then a cute rainbow square from the washi tape assortment included in the kit.  I also made my own decorative project life card to use as an embellishment.  I used a strip of the included washi tape and some word strips and ephemera to create it.  One of the word strips was cut from the included rainbow paper! To see what the other DT members did with the amazing June Flavors of the Month kit make sure and check out this ScrapRoom blog post!!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment