Saturday, June 8, 2019

National Best Friends Day with Paper House Productions!

Today is National Best Friends Day! Time to celebrate your BFF and that amazing bond you both share! My BFF loves to read and so I thought I would wrap up a book by her favorite author and gift it to her to celebrate National Best Friends Day! While she isn’t crafty she does enjoy handmade things, so I used some washi tape and faux enamel stickers to dress up the wrapped package.

 Supplies Used: Butterflies Washi Tape Set; butterflies faux enamel stickers

I love to recycle plain paper bags as gift wrap. The gold glimmer of the faux enamel stickers is the perfect way to dress up this rather plain choice of gift wrap!! I started by adding a strip of the butterflies washi tape the long and short way across the middle of the package. I then added a strip of the thin turquoise washi on either sides of these strips. This washi set also has pops of gold in it, giving my package even more shine and shimmer! I then added a doily to disguise where the washi tape runs together. I added a button threaded with gold thread to accentuate the gold even more on top of the doily. As a a finishing touch I added one faux enamel butterfly sticker in the upper right and lower left corners of the package. What an easy peasy gift using your craft supplies and an old paper bag!
Here is a close up of the package:
 I also used the same supplies to make a little card in which to write a note letting my BFF know how special she is to me:
I chose to make a smaller card (4 1/4 x 4 1/4). I added a strip of washi to the bottom of the embossed white cardstock panel. Then I heat embossed the sentiment in gold to accentuate those beautiful gold accents. And for a finishing touch I added another faux enamel butterfly sticker. This card is quick and easy but oh so pretty! You could easily mass produce it if you have multiple friends you wish to make a card for. The next time you need to wrap a gift or make a card make sure and consider using some of your crafty supplies to do so! Everyone loves a handmade gift, card or packaging! It makes them feel so special knowing the effort you put into making their gift extra special!  
Also more big news at Paper House Productions they are having a Creative Team Call!!!
Are you super at scrapbooking? Crafty with cardmaking? A professional at planning? How about just a downright great DIY-er?! We want YOU to join the Paper House family as a member of our brand new Creative Team! You’ll get to play with Paper House products and help spread the fun, enjoyment, inspiration, and most importantly... creativity!
To apply fill out an application HERE!
Good luck and Happy Creating friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment