Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card sketch #147

Happy June!! We debuted our first card sketch of the month over at Sketch N Scrap today!! Here is the super fun sketch by sketch artist Heather:

Here is my card inspired by the sketch: 
Supplies Used: cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Patterned Paper: Jen Hadfield Heart & Home and Stampin' Up (woodgrain); sticker: My Mind's Eye (doily) and Carta Bella Spring Market (flower); ephemera: Carta Bella Spring Market
I just loved these two lines and bought A LOT including extra paper of both lines lol! So I have plenty to work with.   I have had this doily sitting on my desk as the last sticker in the sheet for almost a year now and when I saw this sketch I knew I had the perfect way to use it FINALLY!! Love it when that happens!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this sketch HERE.  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment