Friday, June 7, 2019

June Flavors of the Month kit ~ Pink Paislee Horizon

TGIF!!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I am attending the Great American Scrapbook Convention with friends tomorrow then hoping to spend the evening cropping at home!  Today I am sharing another layout using the June Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the full kit:
Here is the Pink Paislee Horizon mini kit my layout is based on:
 Here is my layout using this bright and colorful kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee Horizon- from the kit; stickers: Pink Pasilee Horizon- from the kit; ephemera: Pink Paislee Horizon- from the embellishment kit; Thickers (title)- from my stash
I had so much fun with this kit!  I thought this picture of my friend and her hubby was perfect for these bright papers!!  My favorite paper is the word paper, I actually cut some word strips from this paper to use under my title!  I also fussy cut one of the globes to use as an embellishment as well! The only thing from my stash used on this layout was the title, for that I used some Dear Lizzy Thickers (I LOVE US) as I thought this font was so perfect for these yummy papers!! I mounted the word "US" on top of one of the flower stickers that I popped up on pop dots to give it some dimension and I love how it looks!  I also used a few pieces from the embellishment kit- tag (under picture on left), frame (under picture on right) and the little postage stamp!!  Here is the embellishment kit:


Make sure and check out The ScrapRoom blog to see all of the amazing layouts created with this kit by the very talented DT.  This is such a fun kit, I know you will love it!  To purchase your own kit visit the  ScrapRoom store!! Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment