Friday, June 14, 2019

Paper House Explore your world travel line

Good morning friends and fellow crafters!!  Today I am showing a fun layout I made using the Explore your World travel line from Paper House Productions!!  Here is my layout
 Supplies Used: Suitcases Double Sided Paper (Background); Explore Your World Map Double Sided Paper; Luggage Tags Double Sided Paper; Passport Stamps Double Sided Paper; Around the World 3D stickers; Let’s Explore Cardstock stickers; Around the World Puffy Stickers

I love the puffy stickers and 3D stickers from this line!  Puffy stickers and 3D stickers give so much added dimension to my layouts, they are some of my favorite products to work with! As you can see I used a combination of 3D stickers and puffy stickers for my lower embellishment cluster and a fun cluster of puffy stickers and enamel dots in the upper right of my layout. Here is a close up of the bottom embellishment cluster:



My most favorite little trick for adding a title to my layout is to use a quote or word sticker, it saves you time in lining up alphabet letters for your title!! This cardstock sticker from the Let’s Explore Cardstock stickers set was perfect for my title, making a title was never so easy and yet it is so impactful! I used foam tape to pop the quote sticker off the page to give it added dimension and make the title stand out more. Here is a close up:
The papers from the Explore Your World line work  well with any type of travel destination! I used pictures from my friend's trip to the Netherlands but of course I think any type of destination whether far away or close by could be documented using this line! Enjoy documenting your next trip with the fun and versatile Explore Your World line! Happy Trails and happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout made special with those stand-outs or should I say stand-ups of the 3D and puffy stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful blog with us...
    heart in Texas

    ReplyDelete