Monday, June 3, 2019

Bella Blvd Let's Go on An Adventure

Happy Monday!!  The June Flavors of the Month kit is here and is so yummy!!  Have you seen it yet?   Here it is:
 Today I am sharing a layout I created using the Bella Blvd Let's Go on An Adventure mini kit:
 Here is my layout using this kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock: blue- kit & Black- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure- kit; ephemera: Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash
I am not a big one on using colored card stock for my background, but this beautiful blue came in the kit AND I decided it's time to try something different so I decided to use it this time.  To make the patterned paper pop off the page more I backed all my patterned paper with black card stock from my stash.  I love these adorable embellishments in this kit!  When I saw that sweet little raccoon in the canoe I knew I had to use these fun pics of my brother and his family on a recent canoe trip!! This layout is based on the June 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap, designed by yours truly!  Here is the sketch:
I hope you will find time to join us this month at Sketch N Scrap, you have until June 30th at 9:55 pm CST to play along with us on the blog!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this amazing kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment