Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Card Sketch #157 at Sketch N Scrap!

Good morning!  I hope you enjoyed your extra hour of sleep this weekend!  This time change has made me into an early bird lol!  Today I am sharing my card using the November 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the fun sketch by sketch artist Heather:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Kraft, Pool Party & Chocolate Chip- Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: My Favorite Fall by Echo Park; sticker: My Favorite Fall by Echo Park; stamp : CTMH SOTM September 208; ink: Chocolate Chip- Stampin' Up
I had so much fun making this card using scraps from my October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  I didn't have enough papers left for another layout so I am making cards from the remaining scraps and stickers and this sketch worked perfectly!  This sentiment is my newest fav from CTMH so you might be seeing it a lot! It's more fun then "Thinking of You" and is perfect for any occasion!!  I hope you will hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what amazing cards the DT has made with this sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment