Wednesday, November 6, 2019

November Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Hump Day!!   I hope your month is off to a good start!!!  Today I am debuting the wonderful November Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the beautiful kit for this month:
Here is the Fancy Pants Good Ole' Days collection mini kit I am working with today: 

Here is my first layout using the gorgeous kit:
Supplies used: Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Good Ole' Days- from the kit; ephemera: Fancy Pants Good Ole' Days- from the kit.
I just love the look of torn paper yet I rarely use it anymore, so I went old school on this layout and used some torn edges which I think fit in great with the vintage feel to this wonderful kit!!  I also printed my photos with a fun vintage filter to go along with the rustic/vintage vibe of this line and I love how it turned out!  Everything on the layout is from the kit and as you can see it a ton of fun supplies!! To purchase your own kit you can visit the Scrap-Room store HERE!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!! Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment