Thursday, November 7, 2019

November Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Howdy! Today I am sharing another layout I created using the November Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the fun kit:

Here is the 1 Canoe 2 Willow collection I used for today's layout:

For today's layout I also used the November 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap created by yours truly:
 

Here is my layout using the November Flavors of the Month kit & the November 1st sketch:
Supplies Used: cardstock: White- from the kit; Patterned Paper: 1 Canoe 2 Willow- from the kit; stickers: 1 Canoe 2 Willow- from the kit; enamel dots: Paper Studio- from my stash; Doilies: unknown- from my stash
For the 2 circle elements I used 2 different colored doilies to accent the pictures.  I used floral stickers from the included sticker sheet as my embellishments and popped them up on pop dots for more dimension.  I loved the pretty floral paper in this line and wanted to make it the focal point of my layout.  I added pops of gold by adding gold enamel dots near my 2 embellishment clusters.  I think the colors worked great with my photos!!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog and the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the other DT members did with this beautiful kit and sketch!! Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment