Friday, November 15, 2019

Freaky Fast Friday November Formula!!

TGIF!!!  I am SOOOO ready for the weekend, how about you???  I forgot to share the Freaky Fast Friday formula for November last week, so here it is:
Here is the amazing November Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom:

Here is the Simple Stories So Happy Together collection I used on today's layout:

Here is my layout using the November kit and Freaky Fast Friday Formula:
 Supplies Used:  Cardstock: Navy- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories: So Happy Together- from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories: So Happy Together- from the kit

I struggled a bit with this formula at first, and I am not sure why because I usually struggle more when the formula includes a circle!  I finally found a design I was happy with. Even though I did struggle with it at first, the layout still came together in under 30 minutes, which is one reason this challenge remains my favorite!! I love the mix of patterns on this layout, this kit gives you a lot of patterns so it's easy to mix and match them!  I thought these colors were perfect for this lovely family photo of my friend and her sweet granddaughter and hubby!   Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun formula!!  I hope you will find time to give a go, it is SUPER fun and FREAKY fast!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment