Monday, November 11, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Monthly Challenges

Happy Monday!! Gosh the weekend just flew by didn't it???  Today it's my turn to host Challenge #3 in the Sketch N Scrap monthly challenge group!  My challenge is to create a layout based on this sketch with the OPTIONAL TWIST to create a seasonal layout (Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall): 

Here is my layout using Sketch #162 and the optional twist.  I chose to create a Summer themed layout:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Echo Park Summer Fun; Cardstock: Black- CTMH; stickers: Echo Park Summer Fun
Aren't these pictures the best?  I think they are so cute and I love how the beautiful vibrant patterns and colors in this Echo Park line go so well with these pictures!  These papers make the pictures pop and just scream Summer to me!!  I hope you will find time this month to play along with us in the Sketch N Scrap monthly challenge group!  At the very least join us so you can be inspired by all the creativity that abounds their daily!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment