Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Sketch N Scrap crop card

Today it's my turn to host our 4th and final challenge in the Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge group!!  My challenge is to use this sketch from World Card Making Day 2017 to create a card with the optional twist to repeat the icon in your pattern paper on the card!  So since I used snowflake patterned paper I repeated that them by using a snowflake as an embellishment on my card!  Here is the sketch I used:

Here is my card using the sketch and the optional twist:
Supplies Used: Card stock: White & Always Artichoke by Stampin' Up; embossing folder: Sizzix; die: stitches snowflakes by Lawn Fawn; stamp: CTMH; ink: Always Artichoke by Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up; rhinestones: Queen & Co
I FINALLY used up this pack of Stampin' Up Designer Paper!  It is very old and I don't even remember the name of it or how old it is, but I am sure it is well over 7 years old!!   I think the colors are so pretty and I guess that is why I have hoarded these last few pieces for so long lol!!  I love this sketch, it's so versatile!  I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month at Sketch N Scrap!! Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment