Monday, August 3, 2020

Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?

I have always loved game shows!!  For the month of August at Cookin' Up Creations we are having a full month of game show challenges!  Sound fun?  I think so!!!!  Today it's my turn to host the challenge and so I picked my all time favorite game show: Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader!!  Today's challenge is to create a layout with a school theme while also using this fun sketch by Heather Hall for Sketch N Scrap:


Here is my layout I created using both the sketch (rotated) & the challenge:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Black- American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Echo Park School Rules; stickers: Echo Park School Rules; ephemera: Echo Park School Rules; letter stickers:  Jenni Bowlin; tag: The ScrapRoom August kit

As you can see I rotated the sketch to accommodate my one picture since I didn't have 2 photos. Since I used a black background I didn't use ink splats but rather filled up the space with some fun stickers!  I hope you will play along with us at Cookin' Up Creations this month, there are going to be a lot of fun challenges based on current and vintage game shows, so if you are a game show connoisseur make sure and check it out!!   Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sketch and great take on it, Lisa! I LOVE all school theme elements! Where exactly do we post our entries at Cookin' Up Creations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna if you go to Cookin' Up Creations forum you will see my thread...here is a direct link: https://bit.ly/3flAGiB

      Delete