Friday, August 14, 2020

August Freaky Fast Friday Challenge!

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing an adorable layout I created using the August Freaky Fast Friday Formula and the Doodlebug Designs collection called Bar-B- Cute!  I always love Doodlebug Collections but this one is just super fun and adorable!  Here is a reminder of the full  August Flavors of the Month kit:

Here is the Doodlebug Designs Bar-B-Cute collection I used for today's layout:
 Here is August's Freaky Fast Friday Formula my layout is based on:

Here is my layout using the Doodlebug Designs Bar-B-Cute mini kit & Friday's Freaky Fast Forumla:
 Supplies Used: cardstock: White-from the kit; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Bar-B-Cute- from the kit; ephemera: Doodlebug Designs Bar-B-Cute- from the kit: Doodle Pops (ketchup bottle)- Doodlebug Designs Bar-B-Cute - from the embellishment kit; doily: Doodlebug Designs- from the kit; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers- from my stash; die: Stampin' Up Stitched Circle- from my stash.

This formula was so fun!  At first I was intimidated because of the large number of pieces!! But once I cut them all and started moving them around on my cardstock it went together very quickly!  I added the doily which I thought gave my embellishment cluster a nice touch. To draw in another circle I and get a hamburger for an embellishment, since the pictures are about fries and hamburgers I fussy cut the hamburger from one of the cut apart cards on the B side of one of the papers and added it to a die cut cardstock circle!  I think this kit is just so fun and perfect for those pictures we all have of our kids as messy eaters!!  My niece was so adorable with her ketchup/fries and hamburgers don't you think?  She is older now and does not even like hamburgers so that makes these photos even more precious!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what other layouts the DT came up with using the fun mini kit and this fun Freaky Fast Formula for August!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment