Friday, August 21, 2020

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #176

TGIF!!  Today I am sharing a card I made with the August 20th card sketch by sketch artist Stacy at Sketch N Scrap!  This is such a fun sketch!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using this amazing sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Jen Hadfield Heart of Home; cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White & Basic black; stickers: Photo Play Vintage Girl (banner) & Carta Bella Flower Market (floral); ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; stamps: CTMH
I love the simplicity of this card and the best part...I used all scraps left lying on my desk to make it!  YAY!  Super fast and so easy when using this amazing sketch!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun sketch!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment