Saturday, August 8, 2020

School Rules ~ August Flavors of the Month kit!

Good morning!! Happy weekend! Today I am stopping by to share another layout I created using the August Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  
Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here is the Echo Park School Rules collection I used on today's layout: 

Here is my layout created with this fun kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park School Rules - from the kit; wood veneer apples- from the kit; ephemera: Echo Park School Rules- from the kit; white pen: SIgno - from my stash; letter stickers: Doodlebug Designs- from my stash

I love how this layout turned out! I have been saving this picture to scrap for a long while!  This is a great picture of my nephew and his favorite teacher and I love it!  Of course, it needed to be scrapped so that he can always remember one of his all time favorite teachers!  I knew when I saw this collection I just had to use it to scrap this photo!  My favorite part of this layout is the mini chalkboard I created by using one of the frames from the ephemera included in the kit and backing it with black cardstock and then using my white gel pen to write an "A+" and outline the cardstock.  I thought it added a nice touch to my layout!  The Apple flash card was fussy cut from one of the papers in the kit, I just loved both sides of this paper (hate it when that happens!) and these flash cards are so fun and make great embellishments!!  I hope you are inspired by my layout.  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the DT has created with this fun kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment