Saturday, January 16, 2021

Double Page Fun with the January Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy weekend!! Today I am sharing a double page layout I created with the January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here is the Echo Park Coffee & Friends mini kit I am using on today's layout:

Here is my layout using this fun kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Coffee & Friends- from the kit; stickers: Echo Park Coffee & Friends- from the kit; letter stickers: PinkFresh Studio (TIMES) & American Craft Thickers (GOOD).

What a super fun kit this is!!  It was perfect for these photos we took one day in December when we made a fun run to Starbucks to grab some yummy coffee and refreshers!!  My niece and my son's girlfriend LOVE Starbucks and luckily they just built one at the entrance to my neighborhood so we don't have as far to go if we want to make a Starbucks run anymore...not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing lol!  It certainly is not good for my pocketbook!!!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out all the creative double page layouts the DT created with this months' kit!!!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment