Monday, January 11, 2021

Sketch N Scrap #216

Happy Monday!!  Today I am excited to share a layout I created using the January 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!!  This sketch is super fun and was created by sketch artist Stacy, here is the sketch:

Here is my layout based on the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Cardstock: Bazzill Black; Background paper: grid-Scenic Route; Patterned Paper: Hip Kit Club Keeping Cozy & Crate Paper Snowflake; ephemera: Hip Kit Club So Frost & Keeping Cozy; clear stickers: Hip Kit Club: Keeping Cozy; enamel dots: American Crafts; numbers: American Crafts, chipboard: Hip Kit Club Keeping Cozy

This sketch was a bit intimidating for me as it is not my "normal" style, however, it is always fun to challenge yourself and do things out of your comfort zone so I definitely had a lot of fun using this sketch!!  New Year's Eve I celebrated alone so I didn't have any pictures but I was able to use these pictures of my sister and niece as they celebrated together!!  This is also my first layout using my Great Stash Bash kit for 2021!  I didn't use a lot of patterned paper but at least I dug into the kit this month!! To learn more about the Great Stash Bash challenge I am doing with my friend Lori go HERE.  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out all the amazing layouts the DT has created with this sketch!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment