Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall has arrived

I wanted to share with you the fall clipboard that I designed for Scrapbooks on the Go. It looks great on your mantle or a shelf surrounded by beautiful fall decorations. If you haven't gotten one of their kits you are missing out! Not only are they very reasonably priced but they come with EASY step by step directions and color photos making them a snap to assemble. They have fabulous gifts for the upcoming holidays ( their photo jewerly is unbelievable). I plan on getting their F is for Family and Christmas kits and will post my pages when I am done. So if you need fast, super cute and well priced layout ideas visit them at http://www.scrapbooksonthego.com/ and tell them Lisa sent you! Let me know how you like my new look...yes, my blog has gotten a makeover thanks to Shel over at Shelsscraps! If you want a makeover for your blog I highly recommend her FREE blog backgrounds. Check out her blog on my sidebar or here at http://shelsscraps.blogspot.com Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment