Saturday, September 27, 2008

More fall goodness



I made these fun gift bags using some of the leftovers from the Scrapbooks on the Go Fall clipboard kit. I still have a lot of stickers left, and some I think I will use on my pumpkin patch page for this year. I love it when I can find a way to use my scraps on something useful. The papers are leftovers from my September 2007 personalscrapper kit and some Stampin Up papers I used to make cards with! Check back tomorrow when I will post some pics of my scraplift challenge for a contest at Personalscrapper. I have narrowed it down to 3 layouts I plan on lifting and hope to get one done tomorrow. It was hard to pick as there are a lot of talented ladies on this board and it will be fun to lift some of their beautiful pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment